Saturday, September 24, 2011

And so it begins...

...my entry into the blog world has begun.

I was inspired today by a "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" metaphor that went a bit like this: we should not lose ourselves in waiting for the golden ticket so much that we forget the joy of a simple chocolate bar. The things that mean the most are usually those little moments of joy, small triumphs and accomplishments, struggles gotten over that are a big deal to us...thats what makes a life.

What you'll be hearing about here:
I am working on several quilts and some baby gifts, trying to be a little more fun and educational with my children (18mos. and two and a half), while trying to start running again, and getting used to our new life here in Idaho...among other things.

Thanks for following along! I hope you will come back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment