Monday, October 17, 2011

What I'm working on...

Things haven't moved as fast as I'd hoped, but such is life. If it's not one thing it's another, right?

I'm almost done hand quilting my queen size patchwork quilt (never again will I do that...or at least not for a long time!), but progress has been slow. Whenever I snuggle under it and start getting it done I seem to fall asleep! I hope I can get it done in the next couple of days so it can be used and displayed and snuggled without me worrying about it.

I am also close to done with a quilt top that I got fabric for last year...I'm hoping to get it done before it hits it's year mark! It's an Ohio Stars pattern that I changed a little bit by switching where the color value was and using two prints instead of two solids.

And please forgive the iPhone photos! Not the best, but I'm hopeful that better technology will be in our future!

Also on my list of next projects is:

Pumpkin coasters (maybe placemats too)
Zig zag quilt
Cars and trucks quilt for Thing One
Raw edge circles quilt
Various Christmas presents...!
Thing One's Halloween costume (cow)
A wedding gift quilt

That's just the short list!

I will leave you with a picture from this weekend. We have been trying to be more creative with Thing One (2 1/2) and Thing Two (1 1/2) and this is what THEY came up with on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment