Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Finish!

Wowee. We have been sick for most of October and have spent these first two days of November getting better. So I'm overly thrilled that Cars 2 is out on DVD because I don't think I could sit through watching Tangled one more time...!

All this down time did give me the chance to get my patchwork quilt finished and bound and I'm happy to report that feeling in my fingers has returned! It's going to be a while before I do any more hand quilting.

Again I apologize for the iPhone pictures. We will probably be getting a technology update after Thanksgiving so stay tuned for some upgrades! Yay.

Mr. Lady Face is making tacos for dinner tonight, yum!

Anyway. Here are the few details I have about this quilt. I bought the fabric before I became as obsessed with quilts and sewing and fabric as I am now, so I don't really know what all of it is...at all. Also, this quilt suffers some wonkiness because I started it in Virginia and we moved to Idaho and I picked it up again when we got here. But I love it! It's big enough to go on our queen bed but not full sized so I snuggle with it on the couch, we put it on the floor and the monsters run around on it, it's great.

And there's another picture from our Halloween festivities-in between being sick we made it to the best pumpkin patch I've ever been to! I love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment