Friday, November 4, 2011

Lady Face

Lady Face is what we affectionately nicknamed our daughter. She is 19 months old and a firecracker like I've never seen. I named the blog after her because I'm not sharp enough to come up with anything original. And I hope someday she'll think her mom was somewhat clever and I also hope this will serve as some kind of log of how I spend some of my time, what I've made, and some of our family activities too.

I have to take her to the doctor today. A new doctor.
I'm not looking forward to 3pm.
I'm doing everything I can think of to pretend it's not happening.

And to make a good first impression, Lady Face, with the help of her 2 1/2 year old brother Monkey Pants, ran her nose into the ledge of the window and now appears to have a bloody nose all the time, when it's really just a badly places scrape...great right!

Lady Face can also scream bloody murder at the drop of a hat. Or when anyone tries to get her to do anything she doesn't want to do (is this a girl thing?).

I think I've become more afraid of the doctors office since having Lady Face...

But her smile, her laugh, and the silly yellow boots she insists on wearing ALL DAY make it so worth it to be her mom.

(but can someone please make it 4pm already!!)

1 comment: