Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pumpkin muffins

So I wanted to feel productive today but that didn't really happen. What did happen was this recipe for pumpkin muffins that looked easy enough to make while adding a dash of pride to my day from creating SOMETHING.

Here's the link to the recipe

http://sweet-verbena.blogspot.com/2011/08/pumpkin-muffins.html

I'm sorry it's not in a better form. But there it is.

Two ingredients, yellow cake mix and one 15 oz can of pumpkin. I added about 3 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.

YUMMY! turned out so good and even monkey pants, the boy that scoffs at all pastry like anythings, wanted another bite of "pumpkin cake".

Try it. But make sure you have someone to give the rest to...I'm not responsible for any guilt felt over making and possibly devouring something so delish.

P.S. Definitely do not add cream cheese frosting...(do it)

No comments:

Post a Comment