Thursday, December 29, 2011

Today?

I'm not quite sure what day it is, though the phone tells me it's Thursday...um...what happened to Tuesday?  And Wednesday?  I just don't know.

Anywho.  Today has been moderately productive so far!  I have decided on some fabrics for my Farmer's Wife Quilt, which I'm excited to start, but freaked out at the same time because if each block finishes at 6" those are some reallytinypieces I get to cut out and sew tonight!!








Also, My mother-in-law is coming to visit next week (which will also be NEXT YEAR!!), so I thought I'd make up a lasagna or two!  And I did.  And I may have over-seasoned them.  We'll see.

As I'm about halfway through the layering of noodles, oodles of cheese, and sauce, I remember...Isn't my mother-in-law on the ATKINS DIET?!

So, I maybe just made two enormous lasagnas for us....yay?!

Hopefully I can have a win with the farmer's wife tonight on our first date!! (yes.  I am lame.)

Wish me luck!!

What are you working on tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment