I love the Golden Girls.
2) I need to stop joining swaps. I made a list yesterday with Lady Face's "help" and I counted up to 18 projects, including swaps, that are technically "in progress". I did knock two of those out of the park last night but still. That's 16 left. NOT COUNTING all the other patterns I have fabric picked for that I'm not allowed to start until I get some of these others done.
3) I would love to sell my quilts and learn to make other goodies and sell those too. How do you do that? I'd love to make quilts for other people and get paid for it. Any advice? I think that would be a dream come true.
4) I joined a gym this week and have gone twice already. My friend in CA is getting married this summer and I'd really like to get a new (smaller sized) dress to wear to the reception :) wish me luck.
5) I also want to get this print from Matte Stephens. Etsy shop here. I love his art and want to fill my house with it! I also wish it felt like spring. Yesterday it snowed here in Pocatello and it's still too cold for me to wear flip-flops = not spring...
Isn't this the most lovely picture. Perfectly spring.
6) I'm going to give myself 3 goals for this weekend: 1st - finish up the monsterz quilt back. 2nd - make progress/finish my Hoop Up! Stitch and Send projects. 3rd - sew up the rest of the charm sized granny squares I've got ready from Fly A Kite by Riley Blake (then I can see if it's ready to become a quilt top and get it off my sewing table!).
7) I'm off to take a nap. Happy Easter weekend!