Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I do not speak computer...

...or internet.  I let my husband figure that out.

We had some kind of internet issue this weekend and it was terrible.  I hate it when invisible stuff (like the internet) breaks. 

And after an entire (long) weekend of trying to talk to the internet, some ridiculous people who wanted to charge us $140 before we could even talk with them about how lame their router is, two trips to Idaho Falls, and two different mac airports later.....we have wireless internet again.

I don't really even know what some of those words mean...It's just not what I do...

I am not one of those super knowledgeable 24-year old hip kids that knows technology...I just know when it works and when it doesn't.  Holy smokes. 

Ben did a dance when he finally got it to work :)

Anyway. I am here and will be catching up soon! I hope all my new friends hang in there with me, I promise things are going to get pretty interesting. 

June is shaping up to be a lot of fun.  And if I can find my brain, I'll be sharing with you!! 

I hope you all had a great weekend!  We finally have sunshine again and I'm going to enjoy some leftover watermelon for dinner!! 


2 comments:

  1. I hear ya sista'! I don't speak computer at all! But glad that you are back up and running...can't wait to hear what you have in store for June!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my brothers job to figure it out or a family friend. I'll be sticking around to see what you get up to for sure =D

    P.s Would you mind turning off your word verification. Please and thanks
    http://ibescheraldine.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/im-not-robotreally.html

    ReplyDelete