Monday, June 18, 2012

Crisis averted!

They had it! And I decided to get enough to use for binding also. I think it'll look really nice.

Thank you guys for helping me get over my freak out. As my husband pointed out, it's not like I'd have everything else done by now anyway!

So here's something else, nobody I've talked to at my LQS (so far...I've only been 3 or 4 times) knows what English paper piecing is or what the Swoon quilt pattern is.

Oh well. They do have the entire collection of Nightshade so that's a win...

4 comments:

  1. awesome!!! and whaaaat??? that's crazy talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow and to think they work in a quilt shop! They should all be ashamed of themselves! Maybe you should bring them a handy English paper piecing guide =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really surprising that they Don't Know what english pp is! Not entirely surprising about swoon though. At my lqs they didn't know who heather Bailey was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My LQS is a little old fashioned. They don't even carry any of the common and popular designers. No Moda here. No Michael Miller or Alexander Henry or Aneela Hoey. Just some old fashioned blenders and lots of batiks.

    ReplyDelete