Monday, June 25, 2012

So far we have bbq'd some awesome steak, eaten In-N-Out, gone on a nature walk, played with my Sister-in-law and her adorable son, walked the bay lands, saw pretty birds, went swimming and got super soaked, made cookies, and saw a neighbors horse.

We are traveling until next Monday so I apologize for it being so quiet around here.

We're listening to a CASSETTE TAPE of Lyle the Crocodile read by the author (who sounds EXACTLY like Andy from Twin Peaks) and reading along in the book right now. my parents live on 3 acres in northern California. Great for fresh air and nature and birds and eucalyptus trees and slowing down. I haven't even been on the computer yet!

But I am working on the quilt, so far so good. I can still feel my fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you guys! I'll be getting a similar break in a couple weeks. I can't wait. And by the way, did you hand baste your Swoon??? It's looking so amazing! I'm glad you can still feel your fingers :-)

    ReplyDelete