Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Destash Sale!

Hi everyone!

So, I'm not going to lie.  That was a bit embarrassing to put that picture up the other day of my crazy mess.  BUT I really appreciate all your suggestions.  I like hearing what's working for you!

I've gone through my fabric and pulled a bunch of stuff that I still love but don't have space for and probably won't be able to use before other awesome fabric comes out.

So...as the title indicates, I'm having a DESTASH SALE in my shop!  I'm selling fabric for $7 per yard, fat quarters, scrap packs, and more, so you should go check it out and see if there's anything there you'll be able to love and use!!


 I'll be updating throughout the day, so be sure to check back often to see what is available!!

UPDATE! Everything has been listed (43 listings in the DESTASH section), so be sure to go have a look!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I am so running to your shop..OK so clicking on the link with haste =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that picture of your sewing space made me smile! My sewing room looks like a massive explosion of fabrics and threads. It's pretty bad! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one :-)

    ReplyDelete