Friday, August 17, 2012

Blue and Grey Boy Quilt

I finished something! 


This blue and grey boy quilt has some of my all time favorite fabrics in it. 

I LOVE that little fox, and the bunting too.  Those whales?  The boys from Sarah Jane's collection Children at Play?!  Aneela Hoey's foxes?  Those adorable elephants?! Some of the best boy geared fabrics of all time.
Oh yeah.  Summersville cars and tractors!  Those birds on the line in the bottom right were one of my first fabrics.  Still one of my favorites.  


It is 54X58 inches and did I mention I love it?!  Perfect for a growing little boy! 


I backed this quilt in a duvet cover from IKEA that is crazy soft and has a grid pattern that is totally boy!  It's bound in a dark blue fabric that frames it really nicely. 

It has been listed in my Etsy Shop and you can find the listing here.

I can't wait for an adorable little boy to have it and drag it all over the place!!

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love its simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Too bad I only have girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet! I love that it doubles as an I Spy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Somehow I love fabric for boys better than those for girls, because they're not only cute but alo cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great quilt, all the fabrics are so perfect for the theme. Hope it sells quickly =D

    ReplyDelete