This is exactly what I need. Though it might be a tad embarrassing to publish (part of) my list.
But, thinking how awesome it'll be to start 2013 (in 100 days....freak out now) with a clean or cleaner slate is 100% of why I need this.
Here's my list.... I always put too much on the list. Always.
1. Finish this stack of tops on the chair next to my couch.
In this stack there are 8 unfinished quilts. 7 tops matched with fabric to make backs with and 1 that I need to finish hand quilting. Half of these are for my Etsy shop, 2 are for me, and 2 are for friends. They need to be done.
2. Quilt for my sister-in-law who is having baby boy #2 in November really close to my birthday!! I've already picked the fabrics and the pattern.
3. Halloween quilt - I really want to sit under this one while I hand out Halloween candy...
4. Patchwork Prism QAL - yes....it's still not done. My template's were off so I might stray from the pattern so I don't break my brain.
5. Three charity quilts. One is already a top, the other two are still blocks. Need to either make more or do borders for those.
6. I'd also like to keep afloat in all the bee's I'm in and so that's got to be on this list too.
7. Get my Hexy MF hexagons all sewn up. Maybe have the top finished.
8. Farmer's Wife quilt blocks assessed, and a separate goal made for that one.
9. Matthew wants a Mario quilt for Christmas, but it might become a pillow.
10. Halloween costumes - Mario, Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony.
11. Two wedding quilts that are way overdue need to get planned.
12. Make a Tova Tunic and Tank. I already have the patterns and know the fabric I want to use, but time is the problem now. And being a teeny bit scared of Garment sewing. I want to have one to wear on Halloween though so that should be happening soon too.
14. Get the little lady face potty trained! I know, not sewing related but this would really be awesome.
Don't worry, this is only half my "real" list. But that's enough for now.
I can't believe this year has gone so fast. I've already got a huge list of things I want to make next year!