Monday, October 15, 2012

Discounted Rainbow Baby quilt in the shop!

Monday's aren't too cool with me so I wanted to show you this quilt I finished over the weekend and listed in my Etsy shop.

I used charms from a rainbow charm swap I did over the summer to make it, and think it'll be great for a little one to carry around.  It'd be great too as a playmat for a baby to roll all over and stare at and learn colors!

I've taken $20 off the price of this one because I wasn't happy with the way my "straight line" quilting turned out.  There's nothing wrong with the construction, it's just that the lines aren't straight....so I'm still hopeful that someone will enjoy it and not care that the lines are a little wavy!!!

The quilt measures 45 1/2" square and is backed with a leftover Ikea sheet that is super cozy and a great blue with red dot print. 

You can find the listing for this quilt here.

Thanks everyone!

My next post (100th!!!)  includes a tutorial for a super cute Halloween decoration and a giveaway!!  Be sure to come back soon :)
(Ok, I'll tell you, it's bunting!!)

4 comments:

  1. 100 posts !! Wow !
    I should get there soon too.. I'll have to start thinking about something special to do !

    Can't wait to see a proper picture of that bunting, it looks soooo cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute quilt! And I love the bunting too...

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute quilt! I love the pattern and colour layout.
    Congratulations on almost hitting 100! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, me and Monday are NOT friends either! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Fun quilt in your shop. So cheery!

    ReplyDelete