Thursday, November 29, 2012

the one where I do all the things : )

Well, I missed WIP Wednesday again, but still feel the need to track my progress so here goes:

Finished this past week/weekend:

-do. Good Stitches Bliss Circle house quilt

-Broken dishes baby quilt

-baby quilt for my nephew (can't show you this yet, sorry!!)

-Bee blocks for the Quilt Around the World II bee (mailed yesterday)



In Progress/Next:

-Pattern testing for Diane and Tracey (pictures soon. or follow me on Instagram @mgriffin87 to see my progress so far)

-Kawaii Winter Sampler cross stitch -not really next, but I keep telling myself I can work on it soon as a "reward" if I get things done.  It's so stinking cute I just want to stare at it (even though my little owl has a lopsided tummy!)

-Sew Quilt Give charity quilt - basted, ready to quilt.  Hoping I can get this done today and in the mail tomorrow.

-Christmas Quilt for us - top is done, I've started the backing but really have no clue.  Maybe I'll go to JoAnn's and get some flannel for the back and finish it this weekend.

-All the other bee blocks that need to get done - next year I'm not joining so many but they sure are fun! This is a major one, I'm hoping to ge them all done today so I can mail them tomorrow also...

-Christmas Pillowcases/other decorations - my husband is totally embarrassed that we've already got a tree up and the lights on it ("in broad daylight!" were his exact words, silly man) but I just figure it's one less thing to do the week of Christmas.  I got some Christmas fabric with Fat Quarter Shop's awesome sale and want to make us all some pillowcases.

-I've also got pillow covers and table runners to finish and put in my Etsy shop, so I might extend my sale a bit since those didn't get done as quickly as I'd hoped (discount code THANKS25 for 25% off everything)

Well, the kids are watching Cars with sandwiches and pretty intense focus, so I think I'm going to snatch some time to get this list checked off!! 

And I haven't even made a list of what I want to sew for Christmas yet!!!!!!!!  Oh boy....

from blank pages... linky party


Linking up with Diane at From Blank Pages today!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh, pattern testing! I'm curious to see what you are going to make with those beautiful fabrics.

    ReplyDelete