Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Slow going...

It's been hard to get myself motivated lately...Monday was tough for everyone of course, and it's been tricky getting into the swing of things this week.

To clarify...there's been a lot on the "Must Do Right Now!" list lately and I'm getting worn out with it... and on sewing the have to things I don't necessarily want to ... I've just had no will to do it...

So here's my new system.  I get something done that I have to do (like the ginormous pile of files I organized on Monday) and then do something I want to do (like start a crochet blanket because I haven't done that in a while).

It's working out ok, but I need to pick up the pace. 

This week we have a lot to get done because next week is going to be extra busy (my mom is coming to visit!!!) and I want to get a LOT of stuff out of the way so I don't have to worry about it.

Scheduling Dr's appointments for the littles (check!), and dentist appointments, and getting the rest of the bee blocks done, finishing sleeves on dresses and tanks...that kind of stuff I want out of the way so we can play. 

I've sewn up some clothes that I just need to photograph so watch for that.  Posting the pictures are my motivation for finishing some sleeves...


I'm pretty excited about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment