So this past weekend I set out to get some things finished that are cluttering up my space, and my head.
I turned some pants into shorts that were too short, or too hole-y for Matthew to wear as pants anymore. That was easy.
Then, I tried to alter some of my t-shirts that either didn't fit right or got messed with in the wash into nightgowns Abby....It didn't go so well...but I did end up with one "nightgown" that she thinks is cool, and since she won't wear it in public I think that's cool too.
To redeem myself from that disastrous attempt at whatever it was....I cut out a bunch of sizes of the new Kid Shorts pattern from Dana which you can get here.
I made one pair, and then cut out four more. No joke.
It's really the best, most satisfying pattern I've made in a long time. And the kids think it's good enough to wear, which is half the battle, so there's that.
And now my kids have more shorts!! Everybody wins.
*And somehow I didn't get a picture of the ones I made for Matthew...his are from brown corduroy I had in my fabric mess. They turned out awesome too!