Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Zooey Goes to the Beach is finished!

I finished something!!  Actually it's been sitting done for about 2.5 weeks now and I'm finally getting around to blogging about it.

I finished this top last spring and now it's finally a completed quilt!  I hand quilted this one, so that's my excuse for why it took forever to finish.

The pattern is from Lu and you can find it here in her Etsy shop.  It's a wonderful pattern, and perfect for displaying favorite prints.

I backed this one with a duvet from IKEA that is super soft and snuggly, and a gorgeous soft print I wish they still made.

This one measures 55 1/2" x 67" and is available in my Etsy shop here.  I wish I could keep it but as the Mr. rightly points out, I can't quilt the entire house...so I've got to part with some of them, as hard as it is to do.

I've got about a month and a half left until baby #3 gets here so the list of Things To Finish is prominent in my brain.  On to the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment