Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy October and some updates

I'm thrilled that it's October.  I LOVE Halloween!!!

But I'm also a little freaked because that always triggers the beginning of holiday madness.

This year Abby wants to be a magical princess with a sparkly purple dress and a wand. With any luck we'll be making her costume.


Matthew says he wants to be a tiger.  He's also said he wants to be a pirate, a cowboy, and where's waldo.


They have decided that Sam will be a tiny pumpkin. 


In other news, I'm opening up another Etsy shop soon for non-quilt things.  Here's a tiny peek.

I'm still keeping LadyFaceQuilts but it will be where I sell my quilts and destash any fabric.

Here's a coupon to keep you busy in the meantime, good for 15% off anything until the new year: NEWSHOP15
I've even made it easy and moved all the non-quilt stuff to the SALE section : )

No comments:

Post a Comment