Friday, October 18, 2013

New Shop is Open!!

Today (just a few minutes ago actually), I opened up a second Etsy shop.
 It's called LadyFaceMakes
I mentioned before that I wanted to keep my quilts (LadyFaceQuilts) separate from other things and this seemed like the best way to do it.
I seem to have a compulsion to create lots of things, and to do way too many things at once, so what better to do than hopefully use that outlet to brighten your day and make it available to you! 
There's a little bit of everything and I have a lot more coming, I just got tired of waiting and decided to open it up!

So go have a look, and let me know if there's something missing!  I would love to hear what you look for on Etsy, and what excites you about buying, giving, and receiving handmade gifts.

Happy start of the holiday madness friends.

Now I'm off to work on a tiger costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment