Saturday, March 22, 2014

Sew with me spring (and summer)

It's no secret I have a lot of patterns.  I have women's patterns, kid's patterns, bag patterns, baby shoe patterns, and then some more patterns. 

So I'm making a goal: at least one pattern per week. 

I thought it'd be fun to share this with you guys, and maybe you'll even want to sew with me through the spring and summer!   

I'll follow the pattern, and then let you know what I liked, didn't like, adjustments I made, and if I'll be using it again, along with where you can get the pattern if you want your own copy. 

I'm working on a calendar of my plans this weekend, along with links for you to buy the patterns on Sunday so you can follow along if you want to!

I'll share my results each Monday, starting this coming Monday, and give you a heads up on what's coming next. Now, I'm giving myself a one pattern minimum, but not limiting to one.  

I'm going to start with The Everyday Skirt by Liesl and Co.  I've had this cut out and sitting around for a while, but no time to get it sewn up. If you want to sew with me you can purchase your own copy here.

*And just to be clear, I came up with this on my own (not that it's a new idea) and am just sharing because I thought y'all would enjoy following along, and it keeps me honest.  All opinions are mine and I'm not compensated or affiliated with anything...and so on :) 

HAPPY SEWING!

No comments:

Post a Comment