Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Lately...



...things have been a bit nuts, because I've been going nuts and we've just been pretty busy.


Soccer ended last week and we went to get pumpkins at one of my favorite places in all of idaho.



I've been sewing a little and blogging even less, but only because I haven't taken pictures of what I've made yet.  

I signed up for a craft market in November here in Pocatello, and have been frantically making list after list trying to figure out what all goes into having a booth at a fair...which I've never done before.


We went to Logan over the weekend to visit friends who moved earlier this year and get family pictures taken by another friend who does great work.  It was a fun adventure and we can't wait to go back.  


Sorry for the absence, this space is easy the first to be forgotten when things get hectic.  What have you been doing lately?! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on doing your first craft show !!!

    I applied for my first too and should hear back from them before Nov. 10th. Crossing my fingers until then.

    What will you be bringing there ?

    p.s : I can't believe how Sam is getting so big !! She was just a baby !

    ReplyDelete