Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!  Hope things are productive in your house today, it's felt a little slow over here recently.

I've been working on these two projects for a while now and have been trying to pick up speed this month.

I'm hand quilting this shoo fly quilt that I put together maybe two years ago.  ugh, that's shameful!!  I really love this one, it'll be fantastic once it's finished.  It's ginormous and has already been approved as nap-quality.

I started this cross stitch project (purchased here - her patterns are so incredible, I want to buy them all and maybe one day I will) also a really long time ago.  I bought this pattern with Abby in mind and want to frame it and hang it in her room when it's done.  She really loves it and keeps asking if it's done yet.  And then asking me why it's taking so long, ha!  Darling filter-free child.

What are you working on this month?

Linked up to WIP Wednesday this time! Check out the other posts by people making wonderful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment