Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Updated Etsy Shop

Hey folks!


I recently participated in my first ever craft market a couple weeks ago and it was so much fun!  I had incredible booth neighbors, and while I didn't make all the dollars I had a great time and learned so much.
I finally got my Etsy shop updated with everything left from the market so if you haven't had a chance to go see what's new, I'd love it if you'd go have a look! 
I'm really excited about some of the new things I've been working on, especially the dolls.  I'm working on finishing a boy version this afternoon that should be in the shop later this week. 
I'll be gone for Christmas and the shop will be closed between December 18th and January 5th so make sure you check out what you want before then so it will be there in time for Christmas! 
And all my blog readers get a special 20% off coupon "blog20" that will be good today through the entire month of January so be sure to check in often!
There will be lots of new things in January that you won't want to miss. 

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering how it went ! Did you bring a lot of stuff ? I'm doing my first craft show next Friday and am a little nervous...

    Can't wait to see all your new things !!

    ReplyDelete