Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Winter Vacation Pictures






































Keep the earth below my feet
For all my sweat, my blood runs weak
Let me learn from where I have been
Keep my eyes to serve, my hands to learn


We had the best vacation, it was so good for all of our spirits.  Looking at these pictures made me all teary again.  Those lyrics are from Mumford and Sons song "Below My Feet" and I love it.  Hope you all had a very merry Christmas and that your new year is off to a great start!  

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely LOVE all your photos, lyrics and thoughts!!!! It WAS a GREAT Christmas and New Year's. We miss you all very much but are so proud of the accomplishments each of you are making!!! Keep up the good work and 2015 will be your best yet! I LOVE the magnets, too. Finally got to see them on Monday. They are now on the frig and I get to 'visit' you every day!! Love you ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete